Garmin 265WT: (Written on : Dec 31 2009)
-Very easy to use. Navigation is excellent
-Takes a fair amount of time to acquire satellite signals.
-Battery life is good
-Map upgrades through internet is painfully slow.
-Recalculating direction is OK - not very impressive in terms of how quickly it realize that the car has missed the exit/turn. On my local routes it has shown me may be shorter but routes with more traffic lights with all available choices.
-Traffic warning is OK not so much accurate and not so much ahead of time
-Got a good deal from the tigerdirect.com during 2009 Thanks Giving days.
-Bluetooth connection and voice quality is not bad. Friends don't complaint about missing voice/details. I am happy. It connects to my Motorola Razer V3.
-Due to a lot of incidents of GPS getting stolen now a days I wish they had given a smart solution to hang this device temporarily in the car. I don't keep it in the car or in the glove compartment. it is bound to be stolen for sure.
Minolta Dimage Z1: (Written on : Jan 04 2010)
- Almost 3 years since purchased.
- Liked 10x zoom, 30 frames per second video recording, very sharp images for 3.1 Mega Pixels.
- A good battery life even with flash!
- A bit outdated model now but it just works fine and I have captured many unforgettable moments so far. No complaints so far.
- Bought from beachelectronics.com (NJ based)
Panasonic Cordless Phone KX-TGA101B Dect 6.0 : (Written on : Jan 04 2010)
- In use for more than 3 yrs now.
- Works great! Panasonic phones also works perfect in India. All you need is the DC adapter if the one you bought in the USA does not have 240V support.
- 4 different head sets and answering machines all works quite good.
MFC 290C Brother Printer : (Written on : Jan 04 2010)
-Ink Jet but works quite well
-Ink does not dry that often.
-All in one (Scanner, Copier, FAX and a Printer) is a great combination.
-Bought about 6 months ago and I am quite happy with the quality and features. Perfect for home use. Have not printed any photographs though.